The right of withdrawal allows you to return the purchased product, regardless of the reason for which you intend to exercise it, no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the order made. It is possible to return all or part of the products purchased in the context of the single order. It is also possible to request a return in the event of a lack of conformity (unordered, damaged or missing products).
It is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal for over-the-counter / non-prescription drugs and medical devices. Furthermore, it cannot be exercised if the supply concerns food supplements, drinks or other goods intended for the current consumption of the family and physically delivered in frequent and regular rounds to the consumer’s home, residence or workplace.
To make a return request over the phone, get ready with the following information:
- order number;
- email address with which you made the order (or surname of the person who placed the order);
- the reason for returning the goods.
To make a return request over the phone, you need to log in to your personal area by clicking on the Login / Register button and enter your e-mail address and password to log in.
By entering the personal profile, you have the possibility, thus, to access the returns section. You will need to select the order number for which you want to exercise the right of withdrawal or request a return. In the case of a return, the anomaly found in the supply must be reported.
Within the selected order, you will have to select the products you want to return and choose one of the following options:
- Right of withdrawal (equivalent to the cancellation, without giving reasons, of the order referred to the product / products / the entire order placed)
- Damaged / broken product
- Product other than ordered
- Missing product
- Unsolicited supply / unsolicited product / unsolicited products
- For damaged / broken products, those you deem different from those you ordered, and for unordered parcels, it is strongly recommended to insert a photo of the products or the package marker, which you can attach to the return request by clicking on Attach File. The photo will help us facilitate the procedure. If necessary, you can also send it later via e-mail or WhatsApp and our customer service will attach the image to the return request.
Subsequently, you can select which alternative you wish to use, among:
- Return shipment
- Credit Coupon Issue
The online return request is then submitted for approval by the Customer Service. Once the Return request is successfully approved by our Customer Service, you will have 14 days to send the products to be returned to the pharmacy with a tracked shipment at your expense by applying a tracking number that we will send you by e-mail; defective products must be returned with the original packaging containing them, even if they are also damaged. The packaging of the order, however, if the original one is no longer available or usable, must be purchased by you and its costs will not be reimbursed to you.
In case of withdrawal, the products must be intact and with any guarantee seals, under penalty of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal. If for any reason the products to be replaced, or for those for which you have advanced the right of withdrawal, should reach us already damaged due to the transport company, remember that transport is under your responsibility, therefore the right of withdrawal lapses automatically and the products remain in our warehouse available for a possible collection at your expense.